Find out now by installing reliable access control systems, security cameras, and expert security system wiring from eSOZO and our security partners.
eSOZO can do more than just protect your computers and data. – A lot more!
- We deliver strong physical security options that protect your business from things like vandalism and robbery.
- We implement modern surveillance systems that give you peace of mind, deter criminal activity, and provide the evidence needed in the event of an incident.
You need eSOZO to protect more than just your computers and data. – Let us protect your entire operation!
After all, an antivirus program and security updates can’t protect your company from unauthorized physical access or local criminal behavior.
An access control system from eSOZO will allow authorized people to enter the various parts of your facility, and a network camera surveillance system provided and installed by the eSOZO team will enable you to see – and hear – exactly what has happened if an incident does occur.
Does your business have the security system it REALLY needs?
Too many businesses leave their security to a few deadbolts and an outdated, analog CCTV camera system. Criminals love it, but police departments and insurance companies are trying to steer companies toward better, more modern systems.
Because insurance companies want you to do everything possible to keep the bad guys out of your facility, and police departments want you to use high-definition video capture so they can make out details like faces on your security video and make arrests.
Let’s face it…
We’ve all watched the news and seen grainy, distorted video surveillance of a crime and said to ourselves, “That could be anyone!”
Partner with eSOZO Computer and Network Services for high security and stop the bad guys in their tracks.
The eSOZO Computer and Network Services team is your one-stop-shop for secure access systems, surveillance cameras, and the wiring that makes them all work!
Network camera technology has been around since 1996 and has rapidly become the system of choice for companies and institutions that are serious about security. Analog cameras are a thing of the past.
What makes a network camera system from eSOZO Computer and Network Services so great?
- Power over Ethernet – No worries about where to plug in your security camera! Power is transmitted over the same line as the video and voice signal.
- Megapixel and HDTV capable – Get the clarity that you are used to seeing on your modern TV screen.
- Intelligent video – motion detection, alarm management, tampering alarm, intelligent algorithms – such as number plate recognition, people counting, object tracking
- Integrated audio – to hear what the intruders or thieves are saying
- Secure communication – Utilize encryption to keep outsiders from tapping into your system.
- Flexible, cost-effective infrastructure choices – IP-based video streams can be routed around the world, using a variety of interoperable, standardized infrastructure, including both fixed and wireless networks.
- True Digital – No unnecessary conversions from analog to digital for transmission and no image degradation.
- Lower Cost – The total cost of ownership is lower over the long term.
Check out the high-quality camera manufacturers that we partner with to bring you the very best in surveillance technology!
Security Systems – Access Control
Keyed locks have been around for over a century. People have used them to secure what was valuable to them.
But times have changed.
Just go to YouTube, and you’ll find plenty of “how to pick a lock” videos.
It’s time for you to change your keyed locks to state of the art access control systems.
Aren’t you tired of people losing their keys and having to replace keys – even replacing locks?
Yes. – Time for a change.
With an access control unit, you‘ll only have to remember one code. If multiple employees or residents will use the system, every user can create an individual code.
The system can be configured for an endless variety of user scenarios and access protocols.
Even better, we’ll give you the capability of managing everything remotely from any internet connected device.
Need more security? We do biometric access control!
Biometric access control does away with the problems of undocumented access, ID swapping, manual checks, and credential replacements.
Track who and when someone has come in and out of the facility, prevent security breaches, and hold individuals accountable that are directly connected to a particular event.
Need to lock down the facility? Do it at the touch of a button.
We partner with these outstanding manufacturers to give you the customized access control system your company needs.
- Suprema (Biometrics)
- BluBox (Cloud Based)
Looking for the right company to do your wiring, access control, and security cameras? We do it all, and we’re the best at what we do!