IT Security and Customized Solutions for Today’s Law Firms
The team at eSOZO understands that protecting your clients’ confidential data isn’t just critical to your firm’s reputation but mandatory to comply with federal and state laws. That’s why we use the most current digital security to protect your data.
And we provide customized IT solutions that will streamline your operations, save time, and increase your staff’s productivity. Our team is versed in the practice management solutions like MyCase, AbacusLaw, Filevine, Amicus Attorney and others.
Your IT will be protected with a Suite of Security Solutions.
- 24/7 Support Services
- Endpoint Protection
- Firewall Systems
- Data Encryption
- Remote Monitoring & Maintenance
- Malware/Ransomware/ Spam Blocking
You’ll benefit from Customized Solutions.
Just like you provide specialized services to your clients, you deserve the same from your IT provider. We offer a variety of customized services that will fit your firm’s needs:
- Infrastructure Setups
- Software Migrations
- Office Expansion and Relocation Services
- Server Monitoring
- Directory Audits
- Cloud Solutions
You can ensure your firm’s Reputation & Growth.
The right technology and support will increase your efficiencies and cost savings.
Our IT Advisors provide:
- Recommendations for organizational IT design that help you overcome business challenges through value-based technologies.
- IT budgeting so you can confirm your IT expenses, and plan for future ones.
- Procurement assistance to ensure you get the best prices possible prices on hardware and software.
- A Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan to confirm so you can stay up and running no matter the IT disaster, manmade or natural.
- IT Management for specific projects whether they are new or ongoing.
eSOZO is an Industry Leader with Proven Experience In IT Implementation, Maintenance and Security For Law Firms.
Contact us today at (888) 376-9648 or email@example.com to ensure your clients’ confidential information is always protected, and that you have the customized IT infrastructure to grow your practice.
Author: Aaron White, Date: 5th June 2017
Follow eSOZO on Social Media