EFI Monarch is industry-leading Enterprise Print MIS/ERP Software. It’s a flexible and automated print production and management solution for large, single and multi-plant operations.
Printing industry leaders in New Jersey rely on the EFI Monarch Management Information System to facilitate the collection and integration of company-wide information in the office and on the production floor for automated, efficient, and profitable business management.
EFI Monarch is scalable to 5,000 users with multi-language and multi-currency capabilities. It offers a high degree of functionality and flexibility for the efficient management of all work types from basic jobs to the most complex projects. Additionally, Monarch is an industry leader in JDF-certified connectivity.
EFI Monarch MIS/ERP Offers Everything You Need
Monarch offers more than traditional print MIS solutions. It provides intelligent, integrated tools to acquire, plan, estimate, monitor, manage, cost, and invoice a job. It includes an array of “smart” processes with a high degree of functionality and flexibility.
It will give you unprecedented visibility and control through integration, process intelligence, and patented algorithms customized for your individual business. And, it’s designed to improve capacity utilization, reduce waste, streamline operations, and grow profit potential.
EFI Monarch includes powerful tools for:
- Dynamic scheduling,
- Data collection
- Direct machine interface
Monarch employs smart analysis and planning tools to ensure “sustainable” best practices and to maximize value creation. Monarch’s combination of process flexibility, integration, and intelligence is designed to drive management excellence by providing your executive team with a foundation of automation and business control unequalled in the printing industry.
As a unified solution, Monarch has 4 main modules backed by a world-class implementation, training, support, and development teams:
- Monarch Foundation
- PrintFlow(r) for scheduling
- Advanced Planner
- EFI Auto-Count(r) Direct Machine Interface
The Monarch core system includes advanced job management, intelligent production planning, and JDF-certified integration with many of the industry’s top suppliers of pre-press, press and finishing equipment.
When combined with EFI’s Digital StoreFront, web-to-print, the global optimization capabilities of PrintFlow dynamic scheduling and Auto-Count direct machine interface tools, as well as third-party integration to popular prepress systems, Monarch delivers a combination unavailable anywhere else in the industry.
Other components include:
- An end-to-end workflow featuring the collection of specifications on a customized, customer-facing website or a browser-based sales tool;
- Automated development of production layouts without the need for templates;
- Dynamic development of an optimized schedule and run-list based on delivery priorities and production characteristics;
- A seamless flow of information (leveraging JDF) from the MIS to prepress software and production equipment; and
- Real-time collection of status, costing and scheduling updates via Direct Machine Interface (DMI).
The following tools add additional value to Monarch:
- The Monarch Planner: Advanced automated planning and layout tools, contract administration and WIP parts inventory management
- PrintFlow Dynamic Scheduling: Scheduling, resource optimization, synchronization, what-if scenario tools and run list builder
- Auto-Count Direct Machine Interface: Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) for print
- Business Intelligence: Highly customizable visual performance dashboards for easy and comprehensive analysis of company performance and future forecasting
These components work together seamlessly to provide a workflow and management enterprise for your business, streamline operations, eliminate islands of information, improve communication, and maximize resource utilization.
EFI Monarch Is Fully Integrated
With end-to-end integration from estimating through scheduling, production, shipping and accounting, Monarch facilitates the collection and sharing of information.
By centralizing your company’s information in one dynamic database, Monarch promotes effective sharing and communication between departments, among employees, and even externally to and from your valued customers.
This smart software can automate workflows and optimize plant operations by recommending and planning the most efficient job routes, schedules, and allocation of resources.
EFI Monarch Has A Scalable Architecture
Because of the MIS/ERP system’s scalable architecture, a single-plant commercial printing company can run the same software as a multi-plant, multi-language enterprise that prints books and publications, commercial printing jobs, provides fulfillment and mailing services, and more.
It Will Help You Grow Your Business
Monarch business management software provides freedom for companies to expand profitably over time into new locations and markets without wasting time and money. EFI Monarch will help you grow your business by providing a complete MIS/ERP toolset so you can increase sales. It provides the integration of value-added solutions to increase productivity and reduce labor costs through automation.
EFI Monarch MIS/ERP Is:
- JDF Certified
- Globally Optimized
EFI Monarch’s Support Team Is Available When You Need Help
EFI’s MIS/ERP software team is the largest and most experienced when it comes to the printing industry. Monarch MIS/ERP customers benefit from a development, implementation, training, and support team that:
- Understands the unique specifications, workflows, and standards of printing companies.
- Speaks the printing industry’s language.
- Has implemented software systems at thousands of printing plants worldwide.
- Has developed and continues to develop the solution with the industry’s tightest fit.
EFI Monarch provides these features:
|Business Intelligence||Production Intelligence|
And, it includes software for all facets of your business:
Sources: EFI.com Printing Industries of America
Want to learn more about EFI Monarch for your printing business? Contact the experts at eSOZO.