Whether your manufacturing operation is already chugging along in a big way or you’re just barely getting to the “getting there” stage, eSOZO can provide plenty of IT expertise.
Our experienced consultants will provide guidance to assist you in setting up efficient manufacturing systems. Then we’ll stick around to make sure everything works as it’s supposed to, or come up with recommendations to fix what still may need fixing.
We specialize in:
- Electronic Reporting Programs (ERP) – Analytics play a key roll in the ensuring your business is running efficiently and stays profitable. Does your company have the right ERP system in place to track inventory, calculate production and sales goals, or enable seamless integration with account payables?
- Manufacturing control systems – Do you have the right software and hardware to handle your current operations? Do you need to invest in other systems? Do you have strategies to accommodate your company’s growth?
- Front office optimization – Do you have the right people in the right places? Do they have the right tools and technology to do their jobs? Do their systems integrate well with other critical systems, such as order tracking?
- Office 365 – The newest version of this popular suite of applications makes it easier to share information with anyone and everyone within a network. We’ll look at your workflow and system resources to see where improvements can be added.
- Backup and disaster recovery – What happens when things go wrong? How do you retrieve and restore data and get back to speed in the event of software or mechanical interruptions? What equipment do you need to minimize any costly delays to your operations? We’ll help you create a continuity plan for when unplanned things happen, and provide you with peace of mind that you’re ready for anything.
The world of manufacturing is challenging enough, but getting the IT correct can go a long way to make sure your business is on track. Consider eSOZO’s experts your experts as well.