For 30 years, Window Book has been improving the operational efficiency of North America’s mailers. Today, over 50% of USPS mail goes through Window Book software. DAT-MAIL™ is complete Mailing Data Management software that provides real-world solutions for any mailer who submits postage statements to the USPS.
What Does Window Book Do?
Since 1988, Window Book has enabled over 9,997 companies to produce over $39.5 billion dollars in postage statements and hundreds of millions of dollars in increased profits.
- Automates and submits multiple Mail.dat files to PostalOne!, simultaneously.
- Receives automated delivery of PostalOne! UPD and finalized (FIN) statements, confirmation pages, XML files, etc.
- Edits Mail.dat files using the DAT-MAIL™ Editor and stops wasting time re-running files through Presort.
- Notifies staff of PostalOne! Upload errors/successes automatically via email or text.
- Uses Quick-Fix™ to correct Mail.dat validation errors in real time.
- Integrates your postage data with other internal systems (accounting, customer service, etc.) for a seamless workflow.
- Creates a full lights-out environment where files are processed, uploaded, and postage statements are returned with no human interaction.
What Does DAT-MAIL Do?
DAT-MAIL™ lets you edit your mailing documentation and generate postal statements & comprehensive postage reports. DAT MAIL is the easiest post-presort product to implement, integrate with your current systems, and use with positive results – right out of the box. Automation options are almost endless.
- Manages both Mail.dat and non-Mail.dat data
- Creates partial mailings
- Updates/edits piece weight and advertising percentages to reflect final mailing
- Generates reports to track postage, permits, clients & jobs from your final postage data
- Easily deduct spoilage from mailings to reduce postage costs
- Accesses drop ship information, performs entry planning, and creates 8125’s and get current redirections
- Processes commingle, co-palletization, and co-mailings
- Merges or splits Mail.dat files
- Prints customizable pallet placards and sack & tray tags
- Manages production overflows by creating Sibling records for Handling Units and/or Containers
- Analyzes mailings for Priority Mail Open and Distribute
With DAT MAIL, you can edit entry point designations to deal with last-minute transportation or long-term cost savings situations without changing your physical manufacturing mail stream. Update data to reflect the last-minute changes you face every day in real-world mailing situations.
Once your changes are made, you can provide the USPS with accurate Qualification Reports and Postage Statements. You’ll develop a stronger relationship with the Postal Service by providing Mail Verification Clerks with easy-to-read, concise mailing documentation, on a consistent basis.
DAT MAIL Modules enable you to apply special services or systems into your operations. Modules for participation in the FAST appointment setting to do Palletization and for superior Postage Accounting. Interfaces with Whitter Tagger systems and BCC Mail Manager data offer increased flexibility and reduced redundant work.
DAT MAIL is the chosen software for interfacing with Midnight, EFI Hagen, PrintStream, MailShop, and Pro-Mail. ODBC Connect. Interfacing allows you to transfer data to internal systems without rekeying it.
Source – windowbook.com